Competition Terms and Conditions
PAYPAK FACEBOOK – SOCIAL MEDIA – WEBSITE COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Ref: Fiido D1 foldable electric bicycle: - PAYPAK FACEBOOK COMPETITION JUNE/JULY 2020
The competition opens on Monday, June 29 and closes on Friday, July 24 at 12 noon. The winner will be announced on Friday, July 24.
- These rules apply to all competitions deployed by Paypak and Paypak.ie, prize draws, promotions, giveaways and competitions that are promoted on and run through our website (paypak.ie), Facebook and our other social media channels.
- To enter a Paypak competition you must enter as directed on our Paypak website (paypak.ie) or social media channels.
- Paypak competitions are free to enter (no purchase or subscription to paypak.ie is required.)
- Promotions on social media are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Paypak and Paypak.ie and not to any other party. The information provided will be used only in conjunction with our Privacy/GDPR Policy (see paypak.ie for our full privacy statement)
Eligibility and entry restrictions
- To be eligible to enter a competition:
(a) Entrants must be a real person, at least 18 years old and permanently reside in the Republic of Ireland.
(b) Entrants must not be an employee, director/owner, or family relation of an employee of Paypak or paypak.ie. or any of its associated companies or subsidiaries.
(c) Competition entrants for our promotions on social media must have a genuine social media account and must ‘like’ the Paypak competition post and leave a comment in the “comment section” as part of the entry process.
- The maximum number of entries to the Paypak competition per person or organisation is 1.
Start and closing dates
- The Paypak competition shall open for entries on the date specified on our website (paypak.ie) and social media channels, and similarly, shall close to entries on the date specified on our website (paypak.ie) and social media channels.
- Any entries received before the opening or after the closing of the Paypak competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
- Paypak do not accept any responsibility for entries not received.
- Paypak reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition or competition T&C’s will be posted on our website (paypak.ie) and our other social media channels.
- The competition winner will be picked at random from the entries collected on the basis that those entries meet the criteria specified on our website (paypak.ie) and/or our social media channels in relation to the competition.
- If a competition entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements or is subject to any entry restrictions, that entrant shall not be entitled to be adjudged a winner, and will not be entitled to a prize in any circumstances.
- Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any evidence of people submitted multiple entries from multiple accounts or by using aliases or robot submissions will render all of these entries as void.
Winners and prizes
- Competition prizes for each Paypak competition shall be specified on our website (paypak.ie) or our social media channels.
- ays following the closing date of the competition, and will receive their prizes not more than 28 days following that closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winner for 14 days but if the winner fails to respond to our notification attempts within this time or provide an address for delivery of the prize or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements or is otherwise unable to comply with the competition terms and conditions, Paypak reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and offer the prize to the next eligible entrant and thereafter until a winner is found.
- The results of a Paypak competition will be announced on our website (paypak.ie) and our social media platforms within 14 days following the closing date of the competition. The announcement may include the name and photograph, the town or region of residence and prize details of the prize winner.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize cannot be exchanged for any other goods or services. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Paypak DO NOT endorse the use of the Fiido electric bicycle on public roads or in public places therefore we strongly advise that the winner of this prize seek legal advise from An Garda Síochána Garda the R.S.A. or other qualified departments or persons prior to using this electric bicycle on any public road or in any public place.
- Photographs of the prize (Fiido D1 foldable electric bicycle:) are for illustration purposes only and may vary from the actual prize of offer.
- All specifications of prize (Fiido D1 foldable electric bicycle:) correct at time of going to publication, however these may vary without notice and are subject to change. E E&O.53.8 There is one prize per competition namely (Fiido D1 foldable electric bicycle:) there are no other prizes in this competition.
- We may undertake publicity activities relating to Paypak competitions and prize awards. The winner therefore agrees to the use of their name, business name, photograph (person and business) and disclosure of town or region of residence in any post-prize-winning publicity.
- This prize competition is run by Bluestone Facility Management trading as Paypak,
- Our registered office is: BLUESTONE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT Ltd. 3o15 Lake Drive, City West Business Campus, Dublin D24
- You can contact us:
(a) by post, using the postal address given above;
(b) using our website contact form.
(c) by direct message on our social media channels.
BLUESTONE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT Ltd.
VAT No. 638o821S
Company Registration No. 36o821
phone: o1 9o2o97o